Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sweet dreams are made of these, who am I to disagree?

Hard work. Determination. Dreams.


Prinicipal's rally yesterday (in my opinion), was good. They got us to write down our dreams, things hindering us from achieving it and how we can improve on them.


He said those without a dream will go nowhere due to the lack of the drive to work hard and reach their destination. I know I lack that drive, because I don't think I can do what I love in the future. I'm not good enough and its difficult to in Singapore.

I don't know what to do in the future, but I know what I like and love. I wrote down something I've always wanted to do but didn't get the chance to. I wrote down two things I'd love to continue improving on. I wrote down the things in life I like to do and that included finding out more about everything.


Some of you may think its silly not to put something like "GET INTO NUS/NTU/SMU AND GET STRAIGHT As", but it seriously isn't my ultimate and only aim. Just that I feel unsafe not doing so. because I'm not good enough in things I enjoy doing.

Right now, I can't focus on anything. Not on ANYTHING. That's why I'm not ruling out the possibility of me enjoying university life because studying and learning new facts does interest me. Come to think about it, even if I said I like art and music, I'm not doing much about them. If I can find a way to concentrate, might I actually enjoy studying?

I'm lazy and don't know what lies ahead of me. THAT is the problem.



I'm looking forward to seeing that envelope in my letter box (the teachers and the principal are going to put things in it).

During the camp, I shall read the book I just bought and a self-improvement book. Then think of ideas for art and read the econs notes.

How many times have I tried to change? Its too late to not do so.

No comments: